- MASTER BRANCH: The default branch in the Git repository containing all the latest changes.
In the past there were:
- STABLE: Thoroughly tested by several people for >14days, containing no known bugs.
- TESTING: Revisions in a frozen state, thought to be stable at the time, but not tested by several people for >14 days.
- UNSTABLE: Still on testing stage, but usable. All known bugs are either listed on the bugtracker, or fixed.
- VOLATILE: Work in progress. Might work, might not. Not considered suitable to be used.
- UNUSABLE: Revisions found to contain bugs which severly hinder the use of the script. (should never be listed under downloads)